MaltMiller Again

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I like those guys. It is a bit more expensive but they've never screwed up an order for me. I wish GeB would get their act together - getting the orders right would save them money on having to re-send things and their prices would make them the best supplier. Until then, I'll stick to MM and HBC.

I use them all the time now - first order they got wrong but were super-apologetic and sent out the missing hops in the next post. Great people to do business with.

Ive said it before, and Ill say it again... MaltMiller and DPD every time. they might be a little bit more expensive (so what, its only a couple of quid). But my order is there every time and on time.
I started a beer today, without the hops that i wanted, knowing that they would be delivered on time

Yeah, another Malt Miller fan here. The fact they use DPD helps a lot. I always use them, never had an issue. Just put another order in today.... :thumb:

The home brew company use DPD as well. And they have a forum discount.

And yes I can agree for the malt miller and the home brew company so far have been easily the best delivery outfit.

Which I used and discovered their use of DPD when I took up the deal on used cornie kegs. All 6 of them...... whoops......
770faf638adb7deb059f618ccb6a88d2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I like those guys. It is a bit more expensive but they've never screwed up an order for me. I wish GeB would get their act together - getting the orders right would save them money on having to re-send things and their prices would make them the best supplier. Until then, I'll stick to MM and HBC.

Hmm. Geterbrewed have made a meal out of my order recently too. You're right, their prices are very tempting, but their website and systems let them down. Maybe I'll give MM a go.

I took up the deal on used cornie kegs. All 6 of them...... whoops......

Nice work Hoddy - you'll have to go some to use all 6 though.
I don't think I've had beer in all 3 of mine at the same time yet
:drunk:

Nice work Hoddy - you'll have to go some to use all 6 though.
I don't think I've had beer in all 3 of mine at the same time yet
:drunk:

To be fair your most likely right. Although I am working my way up to building a four tap draft system. So I figured 4 on tap. Two for sterilise/filling/conditioning.

All else fails I can recon them and sell them on flea bay for nearly twice the price I got them for [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back