TESCO and ASDA Beer offer.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been buying Theakstons Old Peculiar 4 for £5 at Asda for a long time now. That's a great deal.
They're trying to charge £2 a bottle for Goose Island though. It's not even that much in Waitrose.

The Tesco deal has a better range of beers - like Proper Job, some American ones and Brewdog Punk IPA and Dead Pony Club I think.

Just come on here to start a thread but might as well hijack this one. Went down to Tesco just then to get the 4 for £6. My total came to £6.50 odd at the till. On closer inspection I noticed that Sierra Nevada Torpedo (7.2%) was scanning through at £1. Went to the customer services to swap for a beer that was in the offer and then picked up the last 5 bottles of SN for a £1 each :thumb:I told the woman it must be a mistake but she said prices come from head office so it might be a national thing. Worth checking it out if you are in there for you shopping this weekend.

A QUID for SN Torpedo? Is this offer still on? I've just driven past a bloody Tesco :doh:

Innis and gunn 660ml is £1. 49 in Tesco at the moment.
It's a good size bottle to reuse and leave the sediment behind and fill a pint glass. Also the label peels off really nice.

Latest posts

Back