• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Grainfather for sale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you read the list it makes you wonder what the catch is, i doubt it'll be for sale long.

1. Grainfather mk2 complete with original controller
2. Grainfather Bluetooth connect controller
3. Genuine graincoat insulation jacket
4. Small pipework kit for smaller brews
5. Grainfather stainless steel hop spider
6. Stainless steel paddle
7. Small spares, o rings, seals etc.
8. Blichmann Thrumometer
9. Gram weight scales for hops
10. 240v stir plate with beaker & stirrers
11. Refractometer
12. 15 litre electric boiler for sparge
13. Inkbird ITC 308 fermentation controller
14. Fermenters
15. Air locks

All in first class condition, over £1000's worth

£500.00 No offers and will not split

I have pretty much all that but it took me quite atime to gathering it all together, if I was looking for a Grainfarther I would be on my way to Norfolk right now

Oh hang on I see the catch! There's no bloody brew fridge to go with the Inkbird
:whistle:

The ad says used 10 times, I'm wondering if that's enough time for someone to realise that HBing's not for them. I get the feeling that people who started brewing recently are more inclined to go straight to buying something like a Grainfather as opposed to spending a couple of years doing kits and BIAB's and working up to that sort of kit. And then down the line realising it's not what they thought it was. Saying that though it's a cracking bargain.

I am sooo tempted, even though I already have a GF. If only I had more room.

Thinking about it, is it illegal to sell a daughter (23)? :lol:

How much do you want for her?????

I would give you as much as £5 ter tak' 'er off me 'ands, mate. :grin:

Probably too feisty for trading, in reality.

Has anyone taken up the OP on this offer?

A 10 times used GF is little worse than a new one.

As I suggested on here some time ago, if you were costing out making beer, you might depreciate a GF over something like 100 brews - as a start point for consideration. So - £6 a pop?

That makes this offer look pretty good. Unfortunately I can't really free up enough space chez Slid, so it is up for grabs, I guess.

If I didn't have one (or to be fair had the money to buy a 2nd one) I'd have gone and bought it. Brundall is only just up the road for me.

Latest posts

Back