Tesco Homebrew Sale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great find! Just stocked up with another 3 kits and the youngs brew enhancers! Good time to try coopers english bitter, youngs harvest bitter and the scottish heavy! Cheap as chips!

I think Tescum have sussed that the millisecond they have a HB sale our forumites swarm onto it and buy everything leaving nothing for anyone else. So have made it so their link doesn't work on our site :lol:

I think Tescum have sussed that the millisecond they have a HB sale our forumites swarm onto it and buy everything leaving nothing for anyone else. So have made it so their link doesn't work on our site :lol:

They are going to have to do a lot better, they cannot stop us cheapskates getting the word out. :lol:

2 x WineBuddy Sav Blanc 30 bottle kits ordered.

£22.50 down to £16.50 SAVE £6.00

Pity that the youngs 240 ml grape concentrate wasn't on sale this time.

Thanks LarryF for the heads up - Tesco Sale ends 13/04/16.

OMG! Why do I still have a deep desire to get a few of these on board, just in case I can't be bothered one weekend?

I am now down to my last four cans of extract - One Coopers APA, Wilko Stout and Cerveca and half a Wherry (Like, half a kit?). What is wrong with me that I want to spend £10 on something the Grain Father does rather better, at lower marginal cost?

If they have got any Coopers kits left, my advice is to buy them. They make pretty decent beer.

OMG! Why do I still have a deep desire to get a few of these on board, just in case I can't be bothered one weekend?

I am now down to my last four cans of extract - One Coopers APA, Wilko Stout and Cerveca and half a Wherry (Like, half a kit?). What is wrong with me that I want to spend �£10 on something the Grain Father does rather better, at lower marginal cost?

If they have got any Coopers kits left, my advice is to buy them. They make pretty decent beer.

I know what you mean Slid, a Wherry for £16.50 is something I'm finding very difficult to pass up.

Back