Coopers bottles pet 24 pack

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taximania

Reaction score
As per title and now reduced to ��£7 for 24 from Tesco direct
Yes you heard rightly and free delivery on a ��£30 spend
What are you waiting for huh ?
Like wow !

They do not come up on the brew pages
Enter ox bar pet bottles to access the page

Great spot, I bought a bunch. Minor correction, as far as I can see delivery is only free if you have some sort of existing pre-pay account. Asked me for 3 quid.

A slight note of caution.
I use the large clear 2litre PET bottles ex supermarket fizzy water.
They are fine ...but I find that they do have a limited life.
I chuck em away after about 3-4 uses because the inside surface looks as if it starts to deteriorate.
And if you can't see the inside because they are brown you won't know what the inside looks like.

Great spot, I bought a bunch. Minor correction, as far as I can see delivery is only free if you have some sort of existing pre-pay account. Asked me for 3 quid.

You have to spend £30 to qualify for free delivery. :thumb:

A slight note of caution.
I use the large clear 2litre PET bottles ex supermarket fizzy water.
They are fine ...but I find that they do have a limited life.
I chuck em away after about 3-4 uses because the inside surface looks as if it starts to deteriorate.
And if you can't see the inside because they are brown you won't know what the inside looks like.

These Coopers bottles are the ox bar ones that stand for oxygen barrier
Very good quality should last a good few years
@£7 for 24 they are a steal

Might have to grab a box - Mine are well past it and I'll need some in the near future. Seems a good time to buy when you can get them cheap :thumb:

Might have to grab a box - Mine are well past it and I'll need some in the near future. Seems a good time to buy when you can get them cheap :thumb:

With my 48 bottles I threw in a John bull IPA and two bags of 1 kilo enhancer to tally it up to £30.50.
Fortunate that my Tesco express is right across the street for delivery.
Have 50 gram of cascade in fridge to lose and at £9 the J.B sounded reasonable

Thanks for the heads up, this is a really good price for these and also saved a further £5 by using code TDX-KPJH. This code only applies when purchasing selected products and spending over £20 but the bottles are included in the selected products list :thumb:

Also inadvertently bought a couple of 25L fermenters for £7 a piece and a Coopers Stout kit, Coopers Beer Enhancer 2 and some carbonation drops to fill the bottles with :mrgreen:

Never done a Coopers Stout before but after reading many good things about it on here I thought it was about time I gave one a go :)

Thanks for the heads up, this is a really good price for these and also saved a further �£5 by using code TDX-KPJH. This code only applies when purchasing selected products and spending over �£20 but the bottles are included in the selected products list :thumb:

Also inadvertently bought a couple of 25L fermenters for �£7 a piece and a Coopers Stout kit, Coopers Beer Enhancer 2 and some carbonation drops to fill the bottles with :mrgreen:

Never done a Coopers Stout before but after reading many good things about it on here I thought it was about time I gave one a go :)

Damn, wish I'd seen yon discount code before ordering. Never mind, still got John Bull IPA, Youngs Harvest pilsner & stout plus three batches of BE and couple packs of carb drops all for £40. Works out about 35p per 500ml bottle across the three batches. Have also got a cooper Irish Stout, canadian blonde and a Festival Razorback IPA to do. Should keep me busy for a while.

Hmm, not gone so well with this Tesco order.

Placed it on Thursday with a promise of delivery to store on Friday. They split the order into four packages. Most of it got there on the Friday but the order status said it was till waiting on one box to arrive. Decided to leave it until that one had arrived before collecting. On Monday the missing package (a 25l fermenting bucket) is still in transit so I ring them. Phone answered quickly and very helpful girl on the phone, wasn't sure what had gone on but would ship out another fermenter for collection Tuesday. This did arrive.

So I got all the stuff from the store yesterday. Bottles and Coopers Stout/Enhancer/Carb Drops all present. One newly shipped fermenting bucket is ok. Open the final box to find two fermenting buckets but no lids! If they'd had lids it would have been a bit of a result i.e. 3 for the price of 2.

Fermenters aren't much use to me without lids though.

Another phone call today then. Hopefully I'll end up with three fermenters though :thumb:

At £7 for 24 :thumb:.

I have quite a few of these and they are very good. Not faffing around with crown caps.

As long as you wash each one out carefully after pouring and make sure they are clean and sterilised on brewday, they are quick and easy to use.

That just gave me the problem of how to get up to the minimum spend. So - 2x(Coopers Draught plus Beer Enhancer)! I really like my Partial Mash beers and this stuff will enable a full length AG brew to be turned almost effortlessly into one and a half full length brews, I am not (yet) a big enough beer-snob to look down on PM's just because I can do AG now. :lol:

Bloody useless carrier they use. I live at number 50. Hermes chucked my entire delivery over the fence into the back garden of number 30, where they sat in the pouring rain until yesterday evening when the bloke living at number 30 noticed them and found a label that hadn't washed off. Meanwhile Tesco Direct haven't returned a single phone call or email, they're still claiming Hermes delivered them to me, and Hermes are claiming that they were "left in a secure outbuilding". Since I can prove they weren't delivered to me and Tesco are clearly useless at following through I'm tempted to not tell them I found my delivery down the road and take a refund from them. Never again Tesco mail order.

Also co-op have got Buxton sparkling mineral water 500ml 8 packs on sale for £1.69. I use [and reuse] these a lot, very good value for 21p each, it's nice to have clear bottles sometimes.

Back