Fuller's Cloudwater NEIPA

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sadfield

Landlord.
Reaction score
f0f1844ce7b22a051eff06a59a894ab5.jpg

Collaboration recipe from this tweet.

https://twitter.com/FullersHenry/status/892656324781232128 [/URL]

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Oh yeah! 10g/L hopping rate. A bit more poke to it than London Pride.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Where can I get one of those books?

I have something similar(ish) that I rattled up. It's A4 so I just print out sheets and stick them in plastic sleeves in a ring binder. I can give you a PDF if you like. It's pretty much oriented towards how I brew and so includes space for multiple yeasts for blending, but if you wanted a simple tweak or two I could do it.

I have something similar(ish) that I rattled up. It's A4 so I just print out sheets and stick them in plastic sleeves in a ring binder. I can give you a PDF if you like. It's pretty much oriented towards how I brew and so includes space for multiple yeasts for blending, but if you wanted a simple tweak or two I could do it.

I would like a copy of the PDF if you don't mind

Yes that would be great. Thanks.

Anyone converted this in beer smith or brewers friend yet to a 5 gallon brew?

Absolutely love both breweries for entirely different reasons. Fantastic to see two very different brewers teaming up to brew as opposed to the usual 2 craft breweries.

Absolutely love both breweries for entirely different reasons. Fantastic to see two very different brewers teaming up to brew as opposed to the usual 2 craft breweries.

Agree 100%. Both breweries can learn a lot from each other. Bound to be a cracking beer.

Latest posts

Back