Maidstone Brewers - Tuesday 26th August

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Legion

Reaction score
Hi,

After a successful first meet, the next one is on Tuesday 26th August 19:30 - 21:30 at Ye Old Thirsty Pig in Maidstone, upstairs in the smaller room at front. If you are bringing beer for tasting bring approx 1 litre of each beer (less for very strong beers).

Please buy a pint of beer on arrival, the pub has offers Camra card members a 10p discount! The pub has been under new management for a year and features upto 4 kent ales on pump plus kent lagers on tap.

I should hopefully be bringing my Hop Attack Double IPA with me (which is currently fermenting) and contains nearly a half kilo of hops in a 20l brew with over 200 calculated IBUs!

Please PM me or reply to this thread to let me know that you will be attending.

Twitter @maidstonebrews
Facebook Maidstone Brewers https://www.facebook.com/groups/650458288373763/

Another good Maidstone Brewers meet tonight.

Beers sampled:

Bouclier single hop pale 4.8%
Keyworth Early single hop pale 5.7%
Eldflower Pale 4%
Ginger Pale 4.3%
Hoptimax DIPA 9%
Roasty Mild 4.4%
Complex Stout 6.1%
Jarvis Best 4.8%
70% Wheat 5%

Beer of the evening for me was the Roasty Mild, a very drinkable session beer.

Hi the next meet is 1930 Tuesday 27th Jan at ye olde thirsty pig maidstone.

Hi Legion

Are the meets always on a Tuesday? I'm a Medway brewer who'd love to join a club, just can't do Tuesdays annoyingly.

We have met on a Monday a couple of times, but generally its the last Tuesday of the month.

The Facebook group https://m.facebook.com/groups/maidstonebrewers is the best place to find out when future meets will occur.

The east kent amateur brewers meet in Canterbury on the first Wednesday of the each month

The next Maidstone brewers meet has moved dates to Wednesday 22nd April 1930, downstairs at ye old thirsty pig, Maidstone.

The next Maidstone Brewers meet is 1930 Tuesday 26th May at Ye Olde Thirsty Pig, Maidstone. Downstairs in the snug.

Latest posts

Back