Diane Abbott: My views on IRA, like my hair, have changed

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate the woman. That slow patronising way she has of talking as if she's some mega intelligent being and everyone else has an IQ of an amoeba when the complete reverse is true. Her hypocrasy of being a member of a working peoples party but sending here sprog to a private school (same goes for shami Chakrabarti)

I hate the woman. That slow patronising way she has of talking as if she's some mega intelligent being and everyone else has an IQ of an amoeba when the complete reverse is true. Her hypocrasy of being a member of a working peoples party but sending here sprog to a private school (same goes for shami Chakrabarti)

I hate her too she makes me feel sick , with her superior patronising attitude. How the hell she as got to this position i dont know its not through, working class policy, attitude , intelligence, charisma and personality. Shes not even likeable. and looks like a Water Buffalo

That's what she tells you before she goes into the voting booth. Bet she votes Green party for a giggle :whistle: :lol:

I have remote viewing abilities! But ye I know she's a UKIP gal. I don't much care for any of the buggers tbh but it's about time the lab/con circus was broken. Libs? Hahaha etc ad infinitum....

I hate her too she makes me feel sick , with her superior patronising attitude. How the hell she as got to this position i dont know its not through, working class policy, attitude , intelligence, charisma and personality. Shes not even likeable. and looks like a Water Buffalo

She has got to where she is through her connections with Corbyn - I understand that they used 'to be an item' in the 70s. :sick:

(also note my quaint use of 70s terminology there :lol:)

Well, if she does get into any position of power involving numbers (god forbid), I think I have the answer.
I will personally buy her an abacus to use. I will also have to buy her a childs calculator so she can add up the various balls on the abacus. Just hope they have pictures in the instruction manual of how to use a calculator; clearly written instructions would be beyond her capabilities I fear. But not as much as I fear for the country if she gets into a position of power.....

I reckon she used a strap on to do him.

animated-smileys-puking-27.gif
animated-smileys-puking-21.gif

animated-smileys-puking-10.gif

How much do you hate it when she says - Noooo noooo nooo nooo noooo noooo!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLnqPzvdBsY[/ame]

she'd love a sour though! - she has the I've just drunk a sour look on her face often enough.

SHES VILE FROM TOE TO THE HIGHEST HAIR ON HER HER HEAD have you ever seen a bulldog chewing a wasp or a water buffalo with stomach ache !!!!!!

I used to think that this Forum was, in the main, a friendly place to be and views were reasonably balanced. However some of the unfunny **** that is being spouted on here about Diane Abbott is beyond belief, much as I personally don't like her, never have. I think we are much more than a bunch of beer swilling tossers with stupid things to say. So please get a grip of what you post.

I think with the 'snug' ul always get the odd rancid rant. It's like watching a satire quiz show. If u muted everyone's risqué comments (childish as they may be) you'd only have one type of audience. Ones that like milky cups of tea before afternoon naps and proud owners of 'ever decreasing circles' box sets

Latest posts

Back