Watch T.V legally without a T.V Licence.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Solved the whole thing many years ago. Since leaving my parents home I've never had it TV. It's all sh**e anyway

Me and SWMBO do like a couple of things on TV which we watch together in fact if it wasn't for the TV we would hardly see each other. :lol:

I worked with a bloke a few years ago who didn't have a TV he used to listen to the radio a lot, this wouldn't work for me as i find commercial radio awful the same as TV i don't want to know what the DJ did last weekend and with who and i don't particularly want to hear his choice in music, i like 5live but up here its a waste of time listening on AM and our woks vehicles do not have DAB radio.

I must confess, I think the days of "T.V." are numbered here as well. I probably watch on average 4 hours a week of "live" T.V. and if it weren't for their monopoly on sports cable would be dead as well.

I don't know how the producers of News and T.V. shows are going to cope with the new world (as they clearly aren't yet,) but I'm afraid the IT age is upon us. I can't make a living and I am highly capable at fixing and designing the physical and technical side of the ****, so I'm not sure I care. (Especially as I was gifted about 20kg each of Marris Otter and Heritage Crystal, along with some EKG and yeast.)

I spend far more time on the internet than i do watching T.V. (too much according to SWMBO)

Latest posts

Back