• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

King Kegs

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 18729

Flat out like a lizard drinking
Reaction score
For sale a pair of top tap king kegs.
350a37f2b0b214cbcc5049641cc49888.jpg

Only selling due to a lack of space really, going down the cruasader route.

The kegs are in very good condition, fitted with black lever taps (much better than the original taps). I've also fitted stainless tyre valves into the lids in order to get a pressure reading as well as force carbing up to about 10-12psi.

Also thrown in is a brand new screw top, a plastic spanner to fit the lids, the original taps which I've never used and a load of spare seals for the valves.

Open to offers!

Collection from Hants, RG29 1QG or arrange your own courier ect.

Cheers,

Sam

I am posting this as a few sales have been removed recently.
Mozzas post breaks the new 20 post rule for selling but as he is buying a forum T shirt and therefore advertising the forum I think it would be unfair of us to pull his sale.

Cheers Chippy! Been on another forum for years but found myself reading this one more and more so thought I'd better join up!

Hi are these still for sale I am going down to Wilshire the weekend of the 1st july so I would be able to pick them up on the sunday.

Also what is the price of these I would be buying both.

The area in Wiltshire I am going is near Salisbury.

cheers

Hi are these still for sale I am going down to Wilshire the weekend of the 1st july so I would be able to pick them up on the sunday.

Also what is the price of these I would be buying both.

The area in Wiltshire I am going is near Salisbury.

cheers

Still for sale, I will be on standby for work that weekend so can't venture anywhere. I'd offer to meet you halfway otherwise. Drop me a pm if you're interested :)

Latest posts

Back