Help buying a Grainfather

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok well I've done it, you bunch of barstewards have a lot to answer for :lol:

Just watch those 1st places come rolling in.

You won't regret it mate. It's the next step. I validate that sort of thing with. I work hard. And I enjoy my hobbies. And if I'm really into something then an investment like that is worth it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ahh... delayed gratification, excitement levels now through the roof!
RgnIpOS.jpg

I suppose that it would be possible to heat water repeatedly in a kettle, drop it into the FV the wort is going to end up in and use a thermometer and a jug of cold water to get the same result?

Obviously, a nice, shiny and fairly expensive container will add a unique and valuable taste to the end product...

Even SWMBO will see through "needing a sparge heater"

It is said that all anger from your partner is dispelled when they see your beaming smile as you play with your nice shiny toys, that and when they realise it keeps you out of the house and making a mess in said house for a few hours...:whistle:

I have the ace brew system with step programming and wondering if I should have gone with this as someone from work wants 1 and don't want to push them in the wrong direction :S

Have you smoked it up yet Steve?

Maiden voyage is Wednesday morning, a Belgian dubbel mash kit that I got free with it. There's a good chance I'll balls it up somehow so I don't want to risk 20 quids worth of hops, the NEIPA will have to wait till next time. This'll be my first brew in months :?

Back