BeerTorrent

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeastinfection

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hi all just wanted to mention a relatively new HBS, local to me, i live in coventry and its the closest shop to me,
its called BeerTorrent,and its based in leamington.
theyve not been there long and if i remember rightly they started off by doing Brew days for the public, you choose a recipe, and brew on site,
a nice idea really, a sort of try before you buy for home brew,
they quickly branched out to selling products and ingredients ,they allso do micro brew equipment ,from i ive seen they do (as we know it ) the Ace machine, sold as beertorrent, its the mk2 with up rated pcb and elements etc. they have added some nice touches like a metal grain pipe pipe, and thet have cam fixings for there emersion coolers,
its the first time ive been in but they made me feel very welcome, its nice to have a face to face for a change, i was invited down to the celler while my grains were being crushed, and shown the set up they use, so a big thank you to (i think it was ) Dave and Bruce of Beertorrent .very nice to meet you and thank you for showing around and for your advise
.. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Latest posts

Back