How to get hops and yeast 10% cheaper than ebay from Cross My Loof

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyQul

Chairman of the Bored
Reaction score
Got an order of three different hops sent today. Should be here by Thurs to start a brew Friday.
If you set up a PayPal account you can contact Steven via messenger or email and Hel send an invoice. Simple. And you get the 10% discount.

How do you go about doing that then (In detailed steps if you dont mind, for a techno-dunce. Thanks)

How do you go about doing that then (In detailed steps if you dont mind, for a techno-dunce. Thanks)
Follow these simple steps and there's also a YouTube tutorial.

https://youtu.be/uclrECYqmcQ
e5fd0f94c525e6ff1c26565ef591e8e3.jpg
1f0bf5364824b99d2d128662d896f889.jpg

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

I have a paypal account but it's the bit about 'paypal invoice' that I'm not sure about
All you have to do is place your order either by email, messenger or eBay supplying the email address that you have used to open your PayPal account.

With eBay you get no discount whereas using email or messenger you shall receive 10% compared to eBay prices as they don't have to pay eBay fees and pass the discount to the customer.

Once your order is received Steve will then forward an invoice/payment request to your PayPal account.
Remember this is only a request until you confirm payment as PayPal will release no funds without your consent thus stopping your account being rifled and PayPal shall notify you of the request.

Once you have confirmed payment your order is then processed and posted.

You shall also get an invoice sent to your preferred email account from which you contact CML as this doesn't have to be PayPal email address.
i.e. my PayPal is hotmail though my preferred contact is Gmail.

And you shall get a very warm and welcoming reply from them.

Simples...

Just go on their Facebook page send him your email address and what you want from him and he then sends you an invoice for the order.I pay with PayPal and jobs a good un

Just go on their Facebook page send him your email address and what you want from him and he then sends you an invoice for the order.I pay with PayPal and jobs a good un
This is fine for Facebook but primarily for those that don't have a Facebook account and may not have a PayPal account so as to aid them to get set up and bypass social media and eBay.👍

Latest posts

Back