I'm just not happy

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gravity is a farce also. Load of baloney.

I mean, it's only a THEORY. Doesn't exist.

FACT.

I certainly wouldn't let it drag you down.

im-here-all-week.jpg

I've left out lot's, but the depression had to be acheived to reach a part of consciousness bordering between life and death, higher cognitive function had to be surpressed, hence the depression was only way to do it. I suppose it's very similar to what mystics call the dark night of the soul, which I got some inspiration from to begin it. Most, if not all would have let it happen naturally I was impatient and thought I should do it now and push it to extreme (30 years ago) and will not have to do it when older, I'm glad I did it but would have also liked those years back lol.

One thing I have to say is you do appreciate life far more. People search for happiness, I believe that is a mistake, happiness is transitory and flitering in the wind, honestly name a perminately happy person. Happy people are unproductive at work, they my enjoy themselves through life but they will not contribute anything to the world (worthwhile other than light entertainment for the miserable masses).

"Happy people are unproductive at work"......"will not contribute anything to the world"...Are you mad ???
Sorry youve already made thatv point.

Even if there are flaws to the theory (and I don't think you understand what scientific theory means) it's a lot more likely than the religious twaddle you're pushing.

Love this, cant explain your own theory but turn to insults and mockery to justify it.

Religious twaddle? Who said religion?

The truth is in the scriptures not religion. Religions use the bible to control and extort money from the gullible. The bible contains all the answers if you bothered to read it.

Each "day" of genesis is millions of years not 24 hours.

Try reading genesis, you might like it

Love this, cant explain your own theory but turn to insults and mockery to justify it.

Religious twaddle? Who said religion?

The truth is in the scriptures not religion. Religions use the bible to control and extort money from the gullible. The bible contains all the answers if you bothered to read it.

Each "day" of genesis is millions of years not 24 hours.

Try reading genesis, you might like it

The way things are going today I'll end up getting slapped wrists if I respond to this nonsense, so I won't. Hopefully someone else will though.

The bible contains all the answers if you bothered to read it.

Surely depends on whether you believe the bible is the word of god, or written by men.

Either way, it was man who decided which books should be included and which should be rejected.

The way things are going today I'll end up getting slapped wrists if I respond to this nonsense, so I won't. Hopefully someone else will though.

There you go again "this nonsense"

Justify your words man, dont just criticize what you cant comprehend.

The bible was written by men inspired by God over thousands of years to give mankind a hope.

Revelation 11 v18 says God will bring to ruin those ruining the Earth.

How the hell did simple men some 2000 years ago know that the earth would be ruined in our generation along with all the other signs pointing to the same period?

World wars, political unrest, diseases, earthquakes and so on.

The Bible gives man a hope, truth or a lie its a whole lot better than pointless evolution.

I'm sorry you feel that life is pointless without the need for a deity.

And if someone genuinely doesn't believe in god, they can't simply choose to, because it is a better idea than evolution. That's called self delusion.

There you go again "this nonsense"

Justify your words man, dont just criticize what you cant comprehend.

The bible was written by men inspired by God over thousands of years to give mankind a hope.

Revelation 11 v18 says God will bring to ruin those ruining the Earth.

How the hell did simple men some 2000 years ago know that the earth would be ruined in our generation along with all the other signs pointing to the same period?

World wars, political unrest, diseases, earthquakes and so on.

The Bible gives man a hope, truth or a lie its a whole lot better than pointless evolution.

I’m a Christian and like to spread the good news,but...............
This is not the place to do it buddy, most threads end up locked.
Be happy you will be brewing forever more.
Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back