Prue Leith tweets Bake Off winner.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't watch much of Bake off TBH, but what I have seen what they actually make are pretty amazing, most of the time. I certainly wouldn't stand a chance!:lol:

Ive thought about this. It's the waiting for fermentation that kills it as a concept I think.

Good point. I don't think...

"Brewers, you have two months to create an Old English Porter. Ready... Steady... Brew!"

...will catch on.

Good point. I don't think...

"Brewers, you have two months to create an Old English Porter. Ready... Steady... Brew!"

...will catch on.

That's a LOT of Sandi and Noel jokes as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there was a "Great British Home Brew Off" would you be interested in watching it?

Horses for courses.

A great idea but takes longer to brew than make & bake a cake :lol:

use the voice of the voice over woman on one of these shows for maximum effect:

"it's a tale of two extremes ... myquls yeast aren't fermenting yet dad of jon's has escaped and is strangling the judges"

myqul - I'm doing an overnight no-chill - I haven't pitched yet :doh:

"meanwhile gunge tries to sabotage the proceedings by letting off an eggy fart next to dan125's lager that the judges are testing..."

judge: sorry dan, too much sulphur coming off the lager..

dan , but,but it was gunge

judge: they all say that.

Apologies to gunge for insinuating he would do such a thing :nono:

Paul Hollywood would be up the corner with Noel, both ****** as farts [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'd better there'd be a kellogs breakfast selection porter in there or maybe a molly chops horse feed dark ale....
Think Keith lemon and the chap off the fast show; jazz club. .grrrreat; done a comedy sketch ..the great British **** up...

Just caught up on the final 3 weeks after being offshore for all of them. I've been rooting for the winner since quite early on. Not the best series but amazing finale.

Latest posts

Back