Kegerator

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simmoart

Reaction score
Just built this today. looking for some advice on regulators as I am not get accurate readings.

image.jpg

Depending on your set up you may be able to add a pressure gauge to the gas line. You can get these with a better range than the ones on most regulators.

DSCF5091.jpg

I have two psi gauges setup on a standard regulator. One for the bottle one for the keg

By not getting accurate readings - do you mean from the corny kegs? My understanding is that once you've pressurised them to carbonisation pressure (30 psi?) if you then want to read dispensing pressure (12 psi?) you have to first release the pressure in the keg to below dispensing pressure so you can set it correctly. If this isn't what you mean, apologies!

It's the initial pressure reading, I cannot get a reading to accurately put 30 psi on the keg. Wondering if it's the regulator and whether I need to buy a new one

Either regulator, or gauge I would think. Sorry, can't help much more without more info/seeing it for myself!

Latest posts

Back