Cheap Cornelius Corney Kegs on offer

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HomebrewDan

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I've stumbled across a pretty good cornelius keg deal. Currently 10% off. I thought it might be nice to share :thumb:

37.75 euro each + 9 euro p&p to UK
or 3 for 103.46 euro + 9 euro P&P to UK

This works out at just under ���£30 each or ���£80 for 3 kegs, Happy days :grin:

available here:

https://www.thehomebrewcompany.ie/beer-wine-equipment-cornelius-keg-systems-c-2_25.html
They have those deals quite often mate, and HBF members get a standing 5% discount from them as well. Bear in mind their VAT rate is 23%, but they are highly rated amongst our members. Thanks for pointing it out! Another tip, on their site you can order in Euro, or change it to GBP. Some banks charge for currency exchange - you can avoid it if you select the GBP option....

They have those deals quite often mate, and HBF members get a standing 5% discount from them as well. Bear in mind their VAT rate is 23%, but they are highly rated amongst our members. Thanks for pointing it out! Another tip, on their site you can order in Euro, or change it to GBP. Some banks charge for currency exchange - you can avoid it if you select the GBP option....

Thanks for the reply. I didn't know about the discount which is a bit of a shame. I'll use it next time though, thanks.

VAT was included in the price (I double checked too) it is shown at checkout for info only.

I did notice that their exchange rate is far to high. They wanted £132 for the bits I brought (3 kegs + 2 party taps) however I stayed with euros and my banks taken £113 out of my account, result :grin:

Back