Mangrove Jack's Yeasts

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jceg316

Landlord.
Reaction score
I was wondering whether any commercial breweries use MJ? I know there are a few which use Fermentis dried yeasts, so I was just wondering if MJ has caught on in the commercial world.

Thanks.

Most probably as it's manufactured in Ellesmere Port by http://www.spl-int.com/about.asp and they offer services across the drinks industry. They maybe won't be using it out of a MJ branded package, as myqul points out, it's an Aussie homebrew brand.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Me thinks I detect a tad bit of sarcasm there
😛

My apologies to the OP but honestly, I wasnt being sarcastic. To exppand upon my thoughts on this, I figured as they're an Australian co. Then Aus micro breweries would probably be able to buy the yeast at much discounted prices (no import charges and whatnot for them) so they would be far more likely to use it on a regular basis them a micro over here

There's over 5,000 breweries in the USA and I don't know how many worldwide so it wouldn't surprise me if some used M J yeast.

Back