Water profile

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liamf89

Reaction score
Is anyone able come up with the water profile from this or. Does it not contain enough information

Screenshot_20170330-134121.png

This does not contain what you need. You need calcium (CA), magnesium (MG), sodium (NA), sulphate (SO4), chloride (CL) and bicarbonate (HCO3)

This does not contain what you need. You need calcium (CA), magnesium (MG), sodium (NA), sulphate (SO4), chloride (CL) and bicarbonate (HCO3)

Any idea where u can get that info.. Found this report on my local water scheme page is one of there analysis they get done quarterly

Sadly, I do not. My municipal water system actually published a water report specifically for brewers, which I requested by email. You might try calling or emailing and tell them what you're looking for, they may have a different report for you.

Sadly, I do not. My municipal water system actually published a water report specifically for brewers, which I requested by email. You might try calling or emailing and tell them what you're looking for, they may have a different report for you.

Found bigger reports is there enough info on this also found out total hardness (as ca) is 43

Screenshot_20170531-204752.png

Screenshot_20170531-204746.png

Back