New title please

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evanvine

Landlord.
Reaction score
I am far too laid back and casual to bear the title of ”Master Brewer”, hell some up and coming brewers might even think I know what I’m talking about.
So I will listen to all clean suggestions for a new one.
No matter how rude, detrimental, sarcastic, personal or disparaging it may be.
I lay myself open to the Forum’s tender mercies. (what the hell have I done?) :shock:

How about Master debater? :rofl: you know i'm kidding

At sea a steam engineer was known as a "Steam Queen" or a less harsh version "Steam McQueen". :P if it were diesels it was "Clanky"
What have you let yourself in for Jim :whistle:

jamesb said:
muddydisco said:
how about "now brewing with 21st century technology"
:party:

Better: "Now brewing with 20th century technology"

:whistle:

Oh no ev the dark horse, is moving forward faster than you can imagine!! I know things you don't ;)

So far I am not cringing as much as I thought I would, but time will tell.
I have thought about a steam orientated one, but wanted to see what other ideas were forthcoming.
Very droll AM, but I like it!
I'm sharpening my burnt stick MD and you are going to get a cyber poke in the eye. (big grin)

evanvine said:
So far I am not cringing as much as I thought I would, but time will tell.
I have thought about a steam orientated one, but wanted to see what other ideas were forthcoming.

How about "Old Puffer" then?

hidewall.gif

:lol:

How will you change it? Do you have to ask some one nicely - my posts are adding up and i`m more of a new brewer then a master brewer :lol:

More Like S,A,B Stone Age Brewer
Or O,A,B Old Age Brewer
Or " Do as I say but not what I do!! ;)

rickthebrew said:
How will you change it? Do you have to ask some one nicely - my posts are adding up and i`m more of a new brewer then a master brewer :lol:
You'll have to ask Wez nicely, but don't worry too much, you're still 308 posts short.

The “Master Brewer” title didn't sit right with me, after just 5 AG brews I still consider myself to be a novice, but fortunately Jim had given me an epithet which seemed to fit.

:thumb: Cheers Moley! I totally agree - master brewer :? On my current posting rate I have about six months to find or be given a suitable title :lol:

Latest posts

Back