East Grinstead Homebrew Shop

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Assuming they don't already know, those who use the East Grinstead Homebrew shop in Lingfield (like me) should note that there are closing down on 5th Sept. I found this out today :sad:. Whilst there are price reductions on remaining stock, it's beginning to look a bit empty. Suggest you ring before you travel.

Was going to go down on the last Saturday, doesn't sound like they'll have anything left, but worth a go.

It's a shame the business won't continue, but it was never the busiest of places.

Just popped in, not much left now. I really wanted a new fermenting bucket, but most of the equipment has gone.

For anyone planning on going down they still a decent amount of marris otter left. Hops-wise they have WGV, Northdown, Bramling Cross, Challenger and one or two other English varieties. I took the last two packs of S-O4, but there are some Mangrove Jacks varieties left (Workhorse, Bavarian Wheat and lager, from memory). Quite a few kits left, if yours that way inclined. Some wine and cider stuff too.

Now The shop in Lingfield has closed where can Hambleton Bard S30 cylinders be exchanged in the N Sussex area?

Now The shop in Lingfield has closed where can Hambleton Bard S30 cylinders be exchanged in the N Sussex area?
Now no LHBS in this area (unless someone knows different).
So your options are
- Brighton, 1 perhaps 2 shops
- Worthing, 1 shop
- Sarf London somewhere
I would talk to HB to see if they can help

Latest posts

Back