well im currently writing a business plan to open a craft beer shop with micro pub.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darkdude

Reaction score
and its hard going, ive given myself 2 years to write the business plan and raise the funds to get a loan.

basically i start saving my money starting in january, this year is all about the research and business plan, and collage/beer courses

im looking to start a shop up that sells different bottles of beer from all over the world, with an internet presence, as well as having a few taps on (3) so i can sell growlers and a micro pub that will sit fit about 10 people.

from what ive learnt so far its complicated.

if i can raise 10 grand i will borrow 50-60 grand off the bank. with thi government scheme.

I want to showcase beers from all over the world as well as gluten free, and small local breweries.

there is really no point to this post. just wanted to share :)

I'm not sure if this will be of any interest to you, but there's a similar shop called Beer Dock here in Crewe. They've just opened a franchise in Nottingham and are always on the lookout to expand. Take a look at their website www.beerdock.co.uk

Dave

h dave yeah thats the idea i have but i dont want to franchise, but its what i wanted to bring to my area :)

Latest posts

Back