#%***~$ pressure barrel!!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GHW

Landlord.
Reaction score
I've been wondering why my previously reliable pb wasn't holding pressure.

Maybe it's that freaking massive crack in the lid?

That's �£15 and a nerve wracking wait for it to turn up. I've reprimed and brought inside. Hoping the co2 it produces will keep it from oxidising til the new one turns up.

Grrrr

image.jpg

I've been wondering why my previously reliable pb wasn't holding pressure.

Maybe it's that freaking massive crack in the lid?

That's ���£15 and a nerve wracking wait for it to turn up. I've reprimed and brought inside. Hoping the co2 it produces will keep it from oxidising til the new one turns up.

Grrrr

Funny looking pb Gareth have you been drinking Sir :grin:

Edit i new it was the wrong pic haha i see you have changed it

I had the same problem, I'm not sure if it is a weak spot or whether I just over tightened it. Annoying though cuz they aren't cheap! I'm very careful with them now.

FAT fingers lol bet you can not correct your thread title! :lol:

What have you been brewing anyway Gareth

It's the English pale from HBC. Nice pint, though has the funny grassy taste that I can't seem to avoid in bitters. Think it's down to water as its not in my stout or pales. The pales are so highly hopped though you could put bleach in and not taste it

It's the English pale from HBC. Nice pint, though has the funny grassy taste that I can't seem to avoid in bitters. Think it's down to water as its not in my stout or pales. The pales are so highly hopped though you could put bleach in and not taste it

I do love a hoppy pale Gareth if you cant drink them send them my way :lol:

Latest posts

Back