Hi All

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve62

Reaction score
Hi, I've joined the forum to find out more about the art of home brewing, I tried it many years ago and it was a flop, so i'd like to find out more, i'm interested in continental lagers.
Any pointers to the best beginners kit would be wonderful, preferably with bottles as I don't want to knock back 40+ bottles of Grolsh lol

Cheers
Steve

welcome to the forum:thumb:
just ask away there will always be someone on here to help you
remember the only stupid question is the one you don't ask :doh:

Hi Steve62, welcome aboard.
I started with Coopers kits which in my opinion is beer making for dummies, so yes even I could do it and still manage to enjoy the end result :)
All the best and have fun

Welcome, where are you? I have a large box of excess bottles your welcome to, I was going to throw out to make some room.
I'm in Brackley Northants.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hi Chris, thanks for the kind offer, i'd love them, I live half way between Banbury and stratford, let me know when is best to collect, i'm off work this weekend

Cheers
Steve

Hello and welcome! Get stuck in, most one can kits are pretty reasonable. Anything £14 and over should do the job.

Brewferm make some great kits. Even the Tom Caxton and Geordie Kits turn out a decent beer if you swap the yeasts out for style appropriate ones.

If you want a real corker then Young's IPA is awesome.

Back