#42 - Best Bitter - Brew Night Video

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisG

Reaction score
So i have made my first brewing video, a bit rough around the edges as i have never done this before and not too keen on seeing myself on the screen! It was fun though and all worked out well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0V-9Ti7iK0

There are two parts of 15mins each.

Enjoy!
:cheers:

Well done :clap: :clap: your a braver man than me :lol: I never tire of watching brew vids only problem is, I want a pint now and its only 9am on a saturday morning :eek: :eek:

Thanks, I enjoyed that.
It's great seeing how others brew.
Make me think it's time I filmed my attempts :D

Never tried that hop, might add it to my next shopping list.

Are you going to add more videos showing the rest of the process; fermentation, conditioning, priming etc?
I ask as I bottle most of my beer and sometimes use populous os plastic pressure barrels. Never tried those cornies, Should I? :hmm:

good stuff - I think you should have a go at underletting - just get a tube on your tap going to the bottom of your MT, pour the grain in there after the tube is positioned, then get turn the tap on. You will be pleased with the results I reckon :thumb:

Nice vid, did you add extra holes to your mushroom tray for sparging or just leave it as it was?

Brilliant video Chris, very informative and gives me ideas for sorting out my garage brewery!

Thanks! :cheers:

Nice video! :clap:

May I say??
Your too slim to be an homebrewer, have you just started? :whistle:

This is more like it..

beer-belly.jpg

BarnsleyBrewer said:
Nice video! :clap:

May I say??
Your too slim to be an homebrewer, have you just started? :whistle:

This is more like it..

beer-belly.jpg

Sorry to say, but I'm cursed with an extremely fast metabolism. ;) and my wife just said if I looked like that.....I wouldn't be married. Lol. Sorry if that's u!

Latest posts

Back