Corny O rings

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah........

The long and short of the question is that I've got issues with one of my kegs...

Two kegs running off the one regulator, set at 15 psi @ 14-15c. Should give me 2 volumes in my beer. 7 foot of 3/16 beer line to party taps. One keg pours well the other pours mostly foam and splutters as it exits the tap.
I read on an American forum that someone with the same problem tracked it down to a missing O ring on the dip tube. Once it had been replaced the problem went away......

Cheers Tom

I said no because I've had them leak from there with an o ring. It's possible I suppose, whip it off and have a look, or just change them anyway.

I'll have to leave it for now. I know we have loads of O rings in work so I'll see if there's one to fit before I vent and attack the post with a spanner.... What's the betting I don't have the correct size spanner? :(

Cheers Tom

soupdragon said:
I'll have to leave it for now. I know we have loads of O rings in work so I'll see if there's one to fit before I vent and attack the post with a spanner.... What's the betting I don't have the correct size spanner? :(

Cheers Tom

Quite likely, they're 7/8 AF. though I believe 22mm fit.

The cause of my problems........
Photo0206_zpscf85f0e7.jpg

:x :x :x :x :x

Cheers Tom

Latest posts

Back