The Return

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mulled

Reaction score
So there i was, sitting at the kitchen table, gloating at my new acquisitions.

It's possible my hand my have gently caressed my Wherry box :whistle: ; that's still legal in Wales! My mind began to wander a bit. I had just enough knowledge from my past efforts to be dangerous and as i looked at my goodies, my mind began to whirl with possibilities; if i did this ...and this ....i could ..i could create my very own Imperial Lambic Kristall Weizen IPA! It would be called..hmm... oh yes.. "We spy on you as god loves us the most" These thoughts were sharply curtailed as my subconscious raised my hand and slapped me in the groin :eek: When i could do more than just make small "Meeping" noises, and focus with a clarity that only a slap to the hop cones produces, i realised what a lucky escape i had had. My inner American had been suppressed and the innocent packet of yeast would not be called upon to ferment a wort so deviant in it's make-up, it came with it's own whip and handcuffs :twisted:

So anyway, i followed the instructions to the letter :D Adjusted for temperature, the wort came out at 1043, i am so looking forward to this beer :D

Made a WoW right after, Orange and Red Grape Juice, bears a striking resemblance to a muddy quicksand at the moment and is possibly the most unappetising colour i have ever seen :roll:

Mulled

Difficult to react to this post - well done!! keep on producing as much CO2 as you can and let us know how the final product turns out.

Love your prose - are you related to John Grisham?

Back