quick turnaround lager

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrispurvis

Reaction score
Hi guys.
Im currently brewing a wherry and a coopers euro lager ready for family parties over xmas period.
However ive run dry untill then. Can anybody reccomend a quick turnaround lager kit?
Need to get drinking something soon. Im sure you'll understand. ;)
I had a wilko delicate pilsner in the past which i was drinking within 3 weeks of starting. Which was very nice. Are there any more?
Thks in advance
Chris

P.s i also tried the coopers lager(green cap) whilst very young. Wernt so keen on that one till it had matured. Thanks

Coopers Mexican Cerveza brewed to 20l
1kg of light spray malt added,more than drinkable after 1 week or carbonation.

Coopers Heritage Lager brewed to 20l
1kg of Amber spray malt added by mistake,nice dark lager I was drinking after 10days,purists look away

Both still better than commercial ****
:party:

Cheers pms67. Ill get down the homebrew shop after work tomorrow and buy one or the other. Much appreciated.
Chris

So im waiting on my lager now. Anymore quick turnaround kits(lager or ale) that i can fill my FV with now its empty again?
Thx in advance
chris

Not sure on quick , but all my Wilko kits have fermented inside 10days, I leave them for 14 days as a rule of thumb.

I Bottle and leave for as long as poss, not tried one under a week old thou.

Scaff

I love the wilko kits.
unfortunatly theres only one wilkinson in Norwich and its in the city center. Rral pain in the a### to get in and out.

Back