beer book

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SparkyJay

Reaction score
Guys and gals, does anyone know if this book is any good? It's a sponsored link on eBay, so I haven't been able to see it in the flesh.
Just wondered if anyone knows if it's worth a tenner to a novice like myself, or should I be saving my cash for something else?

I picked one up for £3 as well, very useful recipes. Added a copy of World Beer (nice pictures of beer glasses, bottles and labels, but so what, really) and got both delivered for £10.

Woops, the link didn't copy to the post! (note to self, preview posts before submitting!) :$

This is the one....
http://www.theworks.co.uk/p/drink-books/home-brew-beer---%28dk%29/9781409331766?utm

I've found it really helpful - plenty of good information, helpful hints and a good spread of recipes. Bargain at the price too.

Did the Amazon £3 myself, it's what inspired my black ipa recipe, and I'm also going to do quite a few of the others. I fancy the patersbier in there, anyone done that? Looks like a super crisp drink that would be great drunk really cold on a hot day!

Back