'Corny Kegs'

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont have room for pressure barrels or cornies and normally just bottle but I've just put an order in for 4x mini kegs to see how I get on with them.

I have been looking at these also MyQul where are you getting them from if you dont mind me asking

Yes, they are 3/16. The corny outlet is 3/8 which I then put in a shut off tap and then a reducer to 3/16. A couple of metres of 3/16 in a coil in the fridge is then stepped up to 5/16 which goes out though the door to the beer tap.

I like my beer highly carbonated and found I needed the 3/16 line to reduce the pressure at the tap and thereby reduce the amount of froth
I use 3/16 for exactly the same reason. I bought 3 metres thinking I would need to trim it down in order to 'fine tune', but I find 10psi over that length pours a lovely pint, so I'll leave it alone!

I have been looking at these also MyQul where are you getting them from if you dont mind me asking

And you can set them up for keg dispense :-D

DSCF5105.jpg

I think the picture problem is a glitch of the forum.

I have rotated the image.

I believe the problem occurs when you try to post a picture you have taken in landscape on your phone, if members post a picture and it is rotated 90 degrees PM me a link to the thread and i will alter it as soon as i can.

Back