Polystyrene Bottle Packaging (a la Dads_ale's bottle swap)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all, sorry for the delay. The packaging hadn't arrived before I went away for the week. I had it sent to work so I could send on as soon as it arrived. I'm back at work tomorrow so it should be there when I get in.

Sorry guys, I know it's a pain in the **** waiting.

You know when you wish you'd never started something?!?!?!

Been in contact with the seller as they had not arrived... had a big apology, but still unclear how it had been missed. They acknowledge that I have ordered and paid and are sending them to me today. I had a right go at them and said I wanted them ASAP, so I expect them tomorrow or Friday.

Sorry chaps, I know this looks like I'm dragging my heels, but I can assure you I'm not.

Fear not, bottle swap time is imminent!

No worries, thanks for the communication!
If they are on the way to you then all is good, but I might ask that if they mess you about further, ask for a refund..? We can go somewhere else to get the packaging then.
(Obviously everyone else has a say on that, not just me!)

Again, thanks for organising Jamie.

Ok gents, some to one of the company directors today on the phone after I tracked them down away from eBay. They have reassured me that they have been sent today.

Ok gents, some to one of the company directors today on the phone after I tracked them down away from eBay. They have reassured me that they have been sent today.

And as a prize for doing (amongst other things :wink:) this I will send you my last bottle of award winning stout.
I will stick it in the post next week.

Cheers
Dads Ale

Sending half of them out today and the other half tomorrow. Solely because they came in 3 huge boxes and I couldn't get them all in the car.!

If you've had you're packs arrive (which you all should have by now, I'd have thought), can you just confirm please?

Back