Election Special.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the Australian rule that everyone must vote even if it means you spoil your paper because you do not want to.

Lol that was good. I would say that.... I'm not easily offended but I easily offend!

He said the biggest offenders of not voting were single young women, I can tell you why, most of them are has thick and air headed as a S**T pudding, there addled with reality television fever , Chelsea wankers this, Botox house wives that, **** of cheshire, thick lips of london,, just pure unadulterated garbage. There tiny minds are full of S**T, but the main reason they cant vote is they dont have time, it would take a fukin chieftan tank to prise there mobile phones from there fingers , frankly i am surprised more of them have not been run over

Tanz I really like your style. Could not have put it better myself no matter how I tried!

Gunge mate its true they watch this **** for hours on end , they get indoctrinated and think this is the real world, then spend all day on the mobile , Face f**k or Twatter talking about it. No wonder all the Polish and Eastern block girls have got the jobs, half of our young girls are unemployable . I honestly believe that this mobile phone problem is an addiction for some of them , They go ape sh*t if they cant find the mobile crutch.

Gunge mate its true they watch this **** for hours on end , they get indoctrinated and think this is the real world, then spend all day on the mobile , Face f**k or Twatter talking about it. No wonder all the Polish and Eastern block girls have got the jobs, half of our young girls are unemployable . I honestly believe that this mobile phone problem is an addiction for some of them , They go ape sh*t if they cant find the mobile crutch.
I take it you don't tweet then:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I take it you don't tweet then:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I do not use any form of social media. my mobile phone is pay as you go, and i put £50-100 max per year on it. I use it for what a phone was invented for, not hours of Texting (i dont know how to)or inane rattling to some one next door, i have even seen twats talking on the phone to each other in the same pub ??? .If they have Jobs, Half of the air heads i mention above are on the phone texting or on social media when they should be working . Social media and Mobile phones are one of the biggest problems of the 21st century.

I do not use any form of social media. my mobile phone is pay as you go, and i put �£50-100 max per year on it. I use it for what a phone was invented for, not hours of Texting (i dont know how to)or inane rattling to some one next door, i have even seen twats talking on the phone to each other in the same pub ??? .If they have Jobs, Half of the air heads i mention above are on the phone texting or on social media when they should be working . Social media and Mobile phones are one of the biggest problems of the 21st century.
Facebook's great:thumb:you can gather hundreds of friends,who will tell you what time they got up,when they went and had a s##t,what they had for breakie etc etc
it's sooooooooooooooooo interesting,you simply must join:lol::lol:

Its not social media its antisocial media, before Fakebook and its many wannabees we used to meet our friends (i mean proper friends not the sad hangers on) and go for a beer, drive etc and talk face to face, now they stick irrelevant ****e on your wall usually pictures of cats with dumb **** quotes written over the top (a fine example below) , jeez i hate everything about fakebook and always have.

Yes you can take that as meaning i do not have an account. :lol:

images

I agree that younger women are the worst, they will often say I don't know anything about politics as if some people are innately endowed with political knowledge and an interest in what is happening around them and they were somehow missed out. The point is that politics affects every part of everyone's life and you have to learn it by taking part or asking why things happen and who makes those decisions you do not like , you know like tampon taxes and women's pension rights.

There should be a tax surcharge on those who choose not to register and another for those who choose not to turn up maybe added to your council tax ( you know the payment that is made to local councils to provide services - info for young females)

Facebook's great:thumb:you can gather hundreds of friends,who will tell you what time they got up,when they went and had a s##t,what they had for breakie etc etc
it's sooooooooooooooooo interesting,you simply must join:lol::lol:

Chub is it not better to be sitting on the side of the Severn,Avon, Swale or in its day the Trent were i did my apprenticeship (Chubbing at Beeston weir) 5am in the morning with the mist rising a bucket of wasp nest, hemp and caster mix, to ball ,trotting a balsa float fishing a size 12 gold strike hook with two fat wasp grub, and walking away with 70-100lb of Chub, My biggest Chub is 6lb 11oz from the river leen at Bulwell. Love it :thumb:

Its not social media its antisocial media, before Fakebook and its many wannabees we used to meet our friends (i mean proper friends not the sad hangers on) and go for a beer, drive etc and talk face to face, now they stick irrelevant ****e on your wall usually pictures of cats with dumb **** quotes written over the top (a fine example below) , jeez i hate everything about fakebook and always have.

Yes you can take that as meaning i do not have an account. :lol:

images

I have to admit to having a Facebook account.... no wait before you shoot me and I will explain!

I signed up for it in order to join a local homebrew closed group of brewers who pass on info just like this forum. It's useful for problems, advice competitions and beer swaps.

I DO NOT accept invitations to befriend anyone other than the closed group because I do not want to be inundated with their lives, holidays,ickle baby photos and the inevitable best dog/cat in the world licking it's @rse whilst sitting on your knee(ahhhhh isn't he lovely)
So in real terms you can operate facebook with very limited permissions and access only to very specific areas of interest and ignore the gabbling youth of today who have an abbreviation for everything,TBH I do not understand them.

OK I do have to admit I have no mates that send me such invites, not that I would accept them even in they did!

Chub is it not better to be sitting on the side of the Severn,Avon, Swale or in its day the Trent were i did my apprenticeship (Chubbing at Beeston weir) 5am in the morning with the mist rising a bucket of wasp nest, hemp and caster mix, to ball ,trotting a balsa float fishing a size 12 gold strike hook with two fat wasp grub, and walking away with 70-100lb of Chub, My biggest Chub is 6lb 11oz from the river leen at Bulwell. Love it :thumb:
I put all my big fish up on face book for all my friends to see:lol::lol::lol: then i twitter em all.

I agree that younger women are the worst, they will often say I don't know anything about politics as if some people are innately endowed with political knowledge and an interest in what is happening around them and they were somehow missed out. The point is that politics affects every part of everyone's life and you have to learn it by taking part or asking why things happen and who makes those decisions you do not like , you know like tampon taxes and women's pension rights.

There should be a tax surcharge on those who choose not to register and another for those who choose not to turn up maybe added to your council tax ( you know the payment that is made to local councils to provide services - info for young females)

Its not that they know nothing about politics , they know FA about any thing only Face f**k ,Twatter and all the **** on telly, they watch **** , eat **** , and add FA to society

Reactions: Tau
@geetee - I have to admit my above rant was a bit tongue in cheek but you get my drift, i do use Twitter or Twatter as some prefer to call it but i use it as you do Facebook i am not out there chasing "followers" (twitters version of facebook friends as far as i can tell) and if i am "followed" unless they are using it for the same reasons as me i do not follow back.

@geetee - I have to admit my above rant was a bit tongue in cheek but you get my drift, i do use Twitter or Twatter as some prefer to call it but i use it as you do Facebook i am not out there chasing "followers" (twitters version of facebook friends as far as i can tell) and if i am "followed" unless they are using it for the same reasons i do not follow back.

OK I also have to admit that I do have a Twitter account but for not like the idea of saying things in a limited amount of characters as you may see from some of my posts I am a bit more verbose than 140 characters.

I also do not like the idea of sharing a platform where the most powerful man in the world is reduced to acting like a kid with a new toy and making a fool of himself, BTW he doesn't need 140 characters to do that!

Latest posts

Back