pump ????????

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tazuk

Landlord.
Reaction score
is it any good for any thing ????????????????
DSCF4265.jpg

DSCF4267.jpg

This is NOT the same pump Norm sells.
He sells the gp20/12 which is a magnet drive pump, the pump in the picture is a Ad4/90 which is a solid coupled drive and has a much lower flow rate of the gp20/12.
As for uses what has it had through it before? Can it be stripped and cleaned?

mate runs a vending company so will have a chat to him he also gave me a cooler unit with some coil pipes ie wort cooler coil ;) :thumb: i may just use it to pump in to secondry fem bin :thumb:

used this today for racking in to secondry i must say it worked a treat selp priming 3 ltr min just sit back let the pump do the hard work :D :thumb:

tazuk said:
used this today for racking in to secondry i must say it worked a treat selp priming 3 ltr min just sit back let the pump do the hard work :D :thumb:

Hope you cleaned it first :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:cheers:

naaaa just pluged in the pump and droped it in the beer all the sparks and fizzz and pops :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: ;)
only joking ran vwp through it first :rofl:

oldstout said:
tazuk said:

Hope you cleaned it first :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:cheers:

Latest posts

Back