Golden Rocket Stong Ale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And here it is, 7 days old i think, hope it makes it to a fortnight 😨

Cracking looking pint, havent started mine yet as spent to much on other kits, but this one might just be next after the festival AAA. Looks like a great BBQ beer:thumb:

How did your cwtch turn out?

Cracking looking pint, havent started mine yet as spent to much on other kits, but this one might just be next after the festival AAA. Looks like a great BBQ beer:thumb:

How did your cwtch turn out?

Never got round to brewing it yet mate,house move been a nightmare,spent a fortune on bottled beer.
New sheds here though 👍

DSC_1365.jpg

DSC_1367.jpg

nice, hope you have one of them set aside for the brew cave.

I have to clear a corner of my shed/garage and get started. Will be great to get everything in 1 place and out of the house.

To be fair have spent a fair bit on bottled beer myself over the past 6 or so months but just to build up a stock of bottles :) and I am really enjoying the Williams Brother beers at the moment especially their "perfect storm"

nice, hope you have one of them set aside for the brew cave.

I have to clear a corner of my shed/garage and get started. Will be great to get everything in 1 place and out of the house.

To be fair have spent a fair bit on bottled beer myself over the past 6 or so months but just to build up a stock of bottles :) and I am really enjoying the Williams Brother beers at the moment especially their "perfect storm"

Williams Bros brewery is 5 mins from my house 👌 Have you tried their new beer Grozet? Its a gooseberry finish,so,so nice chilled

Williams Bros brewery is 5 mins from my house 👌 Have you tried their new beer Grozet? Its a gooseberry finish,so,so nice chilled

lucky bugger!!

Funny you should ask that, as have one in the fridge in the shed! will have to get that into the house tonight.:whistle:

I have to pop into aldi every time I pass as they have them much cheaper than anyone else.

Finally put this on, but think I may have pitched the yeast a bit warm as forgot to let it cool for a few hours. was about 30 degrees when it went in last night. down to a steady 20 now but hopefully haven't spoiled this.

Will be giving it a good two weeks in the FV before the hops go in.

You may be fine,some yeasts are more tolerant than others,this kit is what it says though,a strong Ale,it defo has a strong taste.
Hope your beer turns out ok 👍

Well have given this time and still tastes bloody horrid. Can see this going down the sink, and was very much looking forward to this brew to.:-(

Back