• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Small scale all grain set up wanted

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How small?
20l?
Have a cool box mash tun/ and plastic hlt (one kettle element) plastic boiler (two elements) available for £100. Includes ball valves, copper sparge manifold for mash tun.

Alternately I have mango chutney barrel conversion available for £60. All with ball valves, two elements in both hlt and kettle. You could squeeze up to about a 30l brew length out of this set.

Based near Wetherby just off A1(m)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Sure. Am away with work at the moment, so this is the best I can do. But can dig the set out the cellar and take more at the weekend if you are interested
d36cb1632e9e9887025d3f5f1b3d87e0.jpg
d6c7dd275aeea08d27ae2d782db8eaee.jpg
b1b65304ac08eb5c646eb4c1ce9f3856.jpg
fa529ce7a565cbead12133ea078ab2c4.jpg

Aw looks great for making some samples. Thanks for this! So where are you based?

Aw looks great for making some samples. Thanks for this! So where are you based?
Am in Yorkshire, near Wetherby. But work in Killingholme/ Grimsby and London a lot so can transport to either location

Am in Yorkshire, near Wetherby. But work in Killingholme/ Grimsby and London a lot so can transport to either location

Latest posts

Back