Parsons Green

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeerisGOD

Landlord.
Reaction score
Not a good advert for lidl. And possibly the HB world if that's an FV

Looks like a lucky escape. The intended explosive appears to have burned rapidly instead of detonating.

We've just got to keep plugging away with the intelligence....and be vigilant.

It would probably help if our media had the cojones to actually name and describe the perpetrators.

It's not just terrorism either. The BBC appears to have completely removed the story of the 14 year old girl who was brutally raped in broad daylight in a London park from its website - presumably because CCTV footage rather seems to suggest that the perpetrator was an African Migrant.

It would probably help if our media had the cojones to actually name and describe the perpetrators.

It's not just terrorism either. The BBC appears to have completely removed the story of the 14 year old girl who was brutally raped in broad daylight in a London park from its website - presumably because CCTV footage rather seems to suggest that the perpetrator was an African Migrant.

I do understand your viewpoint the BBC and the PC lobby may not like this news item, although there could be others reasons, protecting the victims identity or not tipping off the perps that there is good cctv footage and the fuzz will be knocking on their door soon.

Certainly once arrested the perp and any known associates have been investigated and charged or ruled out then it should be reported. Remember the jogger push in front of a bus incident. The original chap wasn't even in the county at the time? :doh:

And...The bomber was a "child" refugee from Syria.
Gosh, I didn't see that one coming!
I wonder whether he was one of the ones shipped in by Cameron from Calais without dental checks to determine his age?

I've noticed that ITV breakfast news is far more truthful than the BBC. The despicable Pierce Morgan asks some questions which would have the PC liberal lobby squirming. Russia Today is even more to the point. For the first time in my life I'm starting to resent the license fee.

I haven't had a TV licence for years.
When BBC journalism is good, it can be very good but all too often, they will elect not to report things that don't support their very PC agenda - and their internal politics are a nightmare.
Not content with selective reporting of the news (while pretending to be impartial), the BBC also continue to repeat lies that they know aren't true.
Tommy Robinson continues to be referred to as "far right" or some sort of racist extremist when he just isn't - and anyone doubting this can either waste an hour trying (and failing) to find video of him expressing racist views or they can get red pilled by watching his 2014 address to the Oxford Union.

And...The bomber was a "child" refugee from Syria.
Gosh, I didn't see that one coming!
I wonder whether he was one of the ones shipped in by Cameron from Calais without dental checks to determine his age?

If he was, then you can bet the BBC will try and sit on the information.

I haven't had a TV licence for years.
When BBC journalism is good, it can be very good but all too often, they will elect not to report things that don't support their very PC agenda - and their internal politics are a nightmare.
Not content with selective reporting of the news (while pretending to be impartial), the BBC also continue to repeat lies that they know aren't true.
Tommy Robinson continues to be referred to as "far right" or some sort of racist extremist when he just isn't - and anyone doubting this can either waste an hour trying (and failing) to find video of him expressing racist views or they can get red pilled by watching his 2014 address to the Oxford Union.

They've got an awful lot to answer for with all that global warming crapola that they can't help banging on about. Never heard of Tommy Robinson until the other day... top man!

They've got an awful lot to answer for with all that global warming crapola that they can't help banging on about. Never heard of Tommy Robinson until the other day... top man!

If you get time try searching for stuff on YouTube by Douglas Murray, Mark Steyn and Sam Harris.

There's also thought provoking stuff from Stefan Molyneux, Sargon of Akad and the ever ballsy Anne Marie Waters.
For a little light relief, there's always Paul Joseph Watson.

not far right? ffs the pendulum has swung

goodnight

That doesn't even make sense!

Personally, I don't care how far left or right someone is so long as they can justify their position and they are not advocating crude racism or violence - and frankly, the left are more often guilty on both counts.
I find the views of people like Stefan Molyneux or Ben Shapiro to be quite a bit to the right of my own, both socially and fiscally, but both are very good at arguing their case and both are difficult to refute - unlike someone like Owen Jones or Corbyn who are intellectual minnows by comparison.

Latest posts

Back