Supporters of terrorism.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duxuk

Landlord.
Reaction score
A picture paints a thousand words............

21728500_1464049163685265_746025602112060576_n.jpg

Corbyn is a powerless clown.
The biggest supporter of terrorism that we have to face up to at the moment is Google and its subsidiary YouTube.
Youtube is literally awash with jihadist and communist material including bomb making chemistry lessons but anyone putting forth an even slightly right of centre political viewpoint (Sargon of Akkad, Black Pigeon Speaks, Stephan Molyneux etc) is seeing their videos de-monetised and put into "limited state".

I'll see your "Corbyn with Lidl bag" and raise you a "Thatcher and mass murdering despot Pinochet"

Pg-26-sinking-reu.jpg

I'll throw in a "Thatcher with paedophile necrophiliac Jimmy Saville" for good measure.

savile-thatcher_2437786k.jpg

This game is easy. Neither of these photos is poorly photoshopped, either.

I'll see your "Corbyn with Lidl bag" and raise you a "Thatcher and mass murdering despot Pinochet"

Pg-26-sinking-reu.jpg

I'll throw in a "Thatcher with paedophile necrophiliac Jimmy Saville" for good measure.

savile-thatcher_2437786k.jpg

This game is easy. Neither of these photos is poorly photoshopped, either.

I won't bother putting up links to Harriet Harman, Jack Dromey and Patricia Hewitt's membership of an organisation that had another organisation called P.I.E. affiliated to it.
That would be of poor taste.

I go to lidl and also have a bucket to brew in like the one on the right. I must be a terrorist :roll:

I hope you can produce said bucket and haven't 'lost' it in the last few days....:whistle:

Latest posts

Back