2016 Hop Harvest

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From social media clips I have seen both Europe and USA are harvesting. I guess it doesn't take long for them to hit the stores. I can see a lot of sellers have sales so it can only mean new stock is arrivin .

I think they seem to come in dribs and drabs. Harvest time should be pretty much over as I understand it but I don't remember seeing lots of 2015 hops in the shops till quite late in the year. I'm sure as soon as they start arriving the home brew shops will be trumpeting it.

Harvest is well underway where I'am , I tried getting a job picking them

Who needs a shop? First batch of EKG just harvested, loads more on there, first year of growing my own too :smile:

IMG_2654_zpszsns3ujz.jpg

Who needs a shop? First batch of EKG just harvested, loads more on there, first year of growing my own too :smile:

IMG_2654_zpszsns3ujz.jpg
They look great. I bet they smell fantastic. I'm definitely going to have a go at growing some next year. I'm going to have to grow in containers, which isnt' idea but hopefully I can still get a reasonable crop.

Are they Australian or NZ hops? Their harvest was 6 months ago so they are already in.

I've just placed an order from HBC so I'll be miffed if I missed out on fresh hops.

I did get some 2016 Galaxy though. I've not used it before but I hear they are great.

Latest posts

Back