An inconvenient truth...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still have too supervise teeth brushing at 11 it's ridiculous, but dentists recommend that kids are supervised and ensure that teeth are brushed until 14 :eek:

I still remember going to the chemist and buying liquorice root and cleaning teeth with them, had toothpaste as well not as fun.

Still have too supervise teeth brushing at 11 it's ridiculous, but dentists recommend that kids are supervised and ensure that teeth are brushed until 14 :eek:

I still remember going to the chemist and buying liquorice root and cleaning teeth with them, had toothpaste as well not as fun.

I wish they had in my case! :grin:

I love all forms of Liquorice.
So If I make nice porter with liquorice root I can stop brushing what is left of my teeth then!

So If I make nice porter with liquorice root I can stop brushing what is left of my teeth then!
It was more the root/stick to clean. A stick would do if it tasted nice lol

Sorry guys i missed this post ive been making tinfoil helmets to stop the satellites reading my mind lol.

Its been proven repeatedly that Flouride in water will lower IQ in developing children. The argument is not about that anyway its about the Government insisting we drink the stuff whether we want to or not.

No doubt some cockroach politician has shares in a Fluoride factory.

The Op is one of the arrogant head strong scientist types that assume everything they say is correct. who also believes in little green men on mars and that Homeopathy is a joke. Righto then hahahahaha

Everyone knows Fluoride in drinking water is the modern day version of "the Kings new clothes" story where all the "clever people" believed in the charade and it was a mere child that saw the truth.

Bit like men walking on the moon really.

Sorry guys i missed this post ive been making tinfoil helmets to stop the satellites reading my mind lol.

Its been proven repeatedly that Flouride in water will lower IQ in developing children. The argument is not about that anyway its about the Government insisting we drink the stuff whether we want to or not.

No doubt some cockroach politician has shares in a Fluoride factory.

The Op is one of the arrogant head strong scientist types that assume everything they say is correct. who also believes in little green men on mars and that Homeopathy is a joke. Righto then hahahahaha

Everyone knows Fluoride in drinking water is the modern day version of "the Kings new clothes" story where all the "clever people" believed in the charade and it was a mere child that saw the truth.

Bit like men walking on the moon really.

He he he. Fluoride the main ingredient in Prozac and Rat Poison. Who would not want it in their water.
Just search " Harvard study confirms Fluoride reduces childrens IQ".

Maybe politicians discovered us plebs were getting too smart and one day we may realise what a waste of space they are and do something about it!

Both fluorine and chlorine have some negative effects on health, but the bigger issue would be bacterial or viral infection from the water that people drink. More people would die without treatment simple as that. What else can be used to treat sewage water to drink? Disinfectant I think not! Boiling does kill everything, even under increased atmospheric pressure such as an autoclave, which is just impractical on billions of gallons of water.

Both of these chemicals are highly reactive with chemical contaminants, so assist to remove some of the worst from water. Even spring water may be high in chemical elements that are not good.

It's a concern what they are not testing for rather than what they are, have a look at this from Thames water: http://www.thameswater.co.uk/your-account/7486.htm

They can use UV light to kill some pathogens but not all and is best used with chorlination or simliar. http://www.dwi.gov.uk/stakeholders/guidance-and-codes-of-practice/uv-irradiation.pdf
http://www.thameswater.co.uk/your-account/7486.htm

My work involves Reverse Osmosis and purification of water down to 000 parts per million of dissolved solids so its pure H2O. Its scientific but not in the arrogant, bigoted way some scientists can be.

Obviously I have several taps in my house that dispense pure water for drinking, cooking and of course home brewing so no matter what ELnumbnut says ive been drinking pure water for years, no fluoride or chlorine or excrement or dirt, rust or any other **** thank you very much.

Works for me, i still have all my teeth at 56 and reasonably healthy fit and active without flouride or chlorine or the river water they flog us as drinkable.

And yes Flouride is used in Prozac

Says it all doesn't it!

And yes Flouride is used in Prozac

Says it all doesn't it!

Lots of pharmaceutically active drugs are actually salts such as fluoride, chloride, hydrochloride etc. This usually makes the active part of the molecule more soluble or more available in the body. This does not mean that Fluoride is the active part of the drug molecule.

He he he. Fluoride the main ingredient in Prozac and Rat Poison. Who would not want it in their water.

Hahahahahahahaha I love forums like this. The OP was correct is almost everything he said, he's just comes across as a jackass... People like that always have issues with forums in my experience, but then the naysayers come along shout people like him down and it always ends with one person having to be the better man and walk away, guess that isnt ElChemist...

Fluoride ISNT the main ingredient in Prozac, thats Carbon, both by mass and by number of atoms... Mainly because fluoride isnt in Prozac. Fluorine is, but not fluoride...

ElChemist hasnt replied to my PM's to him about his Weissbier recipe, has anyone seen him around recently? I'm wanting to know if he ramped temperatures or just set and left...

They don't need to, the government does that for us.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

We have discussed this thread and decided rather than let it to go round in circles its time to bring it to a close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back