Doghouse...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nial

Reaction score
My MIL is in for a small operation today so my wife is taking our girls down to collect her from hospital then stay the weekend.

She went and did a big shop in Waitrose for them all over the weekend on Wednesday and stuck it all in the 'garage fridge' (there's an old spare fridge and the beer fridge).

I've just helped her lift two big bags back into the kitchen, but had to point out that the 'fridge' she'd put the meat bag in is sitting at ~ 19 Degrees C (as clearly
shown on the temperature controller).

Somehow it's my fault!

:-(

My MIL is in for a small operation today so my wife is taking our girls down to collect her from hospital then stay the weekend.

She went and did a big shop in Waitrose for them all over the weekend on Wednesday and stuck it all in the 'garage fridge' (there's an old spare fridge and the beer fridge).

I've just helped her lift two big bags back into the kitchen, but had to point out that the 'fridge' she'd put the meat bag in is sitting at ~ 19 Degrees C (as clearly
shown on the temperature controller).

Somehow it's my fault!

:-(
I think her mind was elsewhere, to be fair.

Latest posts

Back