Blairs sinks lower than a snakes belly

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ146

Regular.
Reaction score
Thats exactly it. "Traitor"

Encouraging people to be insurgents and rise up against the Law imposed by a Democratic government is also known as "Sedition" which is high treason and was punished by the death penalty.

Heres hoping

I thought that he had decided to resign in 2007 as he had enough telling people what to do. Now he seems to have taken it up as a hobby without any electoral mandate to do so. It must be tough for him standing down from such a powerful position, having to manage all those millions of pounds that are flooding in and feeling that you are being ignored and villified.

If he feels so strongly about politics why does he not stand as an MP, get elected and see if anyone wants to listen to his opinions.Somehow I doubt they will!

He is a mixed bag for us over the sea. On one hand he has shown to be extremely manipulative, complex and tricky. On the other hand he did actually get the whole community in Northern Ireland to sign up to peace which was no mean feat! I know the Good Friday Agreement was started by Major but Blair did make it his baby and I do think that he was the only one who could have pulled it off.

Iraq however was a disaster that will always mar his record - and I still believe it was about oil and not weapons/human rights.

He is a mixed bag for us over the sea. On one hand he has shown to be extremely manipulative, complex and tricky. On the other hand he did actually get the whole community in Northern Ireland to sign up to peace which was no mean feat! I know the Good Friday Agreement was started by Major but Blair did make it his baby and I do think that he was the only one who could have pulled it off.

Iraq however was a disaster that will always mar his record - and I still believe it was about oil and not weapons/human rights.

thought it was mo Mowlem who did all the spade work and should rightly get credit for it and not Bliar

thought it was mo Mowlem who did all the spade work and should rightly get credit for it and not Bliar

Mo did do a lot for it but Blair did give it his sustained personal attention - more so than any Prime Minister ever did. He was also devious enough to do secret back deals. This did manipulate the situation to bring both sides closer to enable them to reach a deal. Now the real question is will the back deals stand the test of time or will they unravel the entire process. The 'get out of jail free' letters he done for terrorists nearly brought down the government recently when Unionists found out about it.

Maybe we are coming at this from the wrong angle ,so to speak.

Change the post title to "Blair raises himself up almost to the height of a snakes belly", because in my opinion he started from much lower down than that following his invasion of Iraq.

Maybe we are coming at this from the wrong angle ,so to speak.

Change the post title to "Blair raises himself up almost to the height of a snakes belly", because in my opinion he started from much lower down than that following his invasion of Iraq.

Brilliant!

Back