Sorry Brewstew...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamesb

Landlord.
Reaction score
...picked this up last night from my the landlord of my local. There's another if I want it. Cost = 0. Check valve and flow control already internal.

be1.jpg

be2.jpg

you must be really pleased with that engine... either that or it's your jumper :lol:

you can tell we're jealous cos we're taking the **** out of other stuff :twisted: :mrgreen:

He is wearing them their Homer Simpson slippers again. Good looking engine you got their especially when they are free...

*cough*

It's a fake :oops:

It's one of those that are used for dispensing keg beers under pressure to make them look like real ale. Next time I'll take the cover off first...

However, it's pulled a cracking pint from my cornie, a lot nicer than my standard Norm tap - and means I don't have to worry about keeping the cornie at low pressure.

And SWMBO won't let me have a bar. But we've come to a compromise. Photos will be forthcoming.

It's a fake

It's one of those that are used for dispensing keg beers under pressure to make them look like real ale. Next time I'll take the cover off first...

Sorry to hear that jb :(
If i'd have looked more closely, I'd have noticed the lack of cylinder on the reverse photo you took :oops:

Vossy1 said:
It's a fake

Sorry to hear that jb :(
If i'd have looked more closely, I'd have noticed the lack of cylinder on the reverse photo you took :oops:

If I'd have looked more closer last night, I'd have noticed too.

I'm not actually ****** off though. It does the job well enough (but not as good as a real one) and looks the ********.

jamesb said:
*cough*

It's a fake :oops:

It's one of those that are used for dispensing keg beers under pressure to make them look like real ale. Next time I'll take the cover off first....

What a shitter!

SWMBO won't let me have a bar, so we came to a compromise.

flidarms.jpg

Still unfinished, need to run a gas line in and do a bit of woodwork, but I think you get the general idea.

Latest posts

Back