Which Inkbird?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Battleaxe

Reaction score
Just a quick check before i pull the trigger and buy one, is it just the ITC308 for heating and cooling that i need?

@inkbird

I dont know the answer myself as I dont use inkbird's kit but as well answers from other forumites inkbird themselves regularly post and view the forum so hopefully they'll see this and be able to give you an answer

Just a quick check before i pull the trigger and buy one, is it just the ITC308 for heating and cooling that i need?
yes

i have the 12" sensor version and it does what your asking.. i think the 310 has a timer but i dont need that, you just plug in your fridge and your heater to the ink bird and set the temp.. you can set alarms and your max high and low aswel before the inkbird kicks in on cooling or heating

i personaly would buy the itc308s because it has a plugin sensor instead of captive

yes

i have the 12" sensor version and it does what your asking.. i think the 310 has a timer but i dont need that, you just plug in your fridge and your heater to the ink bird and set the temp.. you can set alarms and your max high and low aswel before the inkbird kicks in on cooling or heating

i personaly would buy the itc308s because it has a plugin sensor instead of captive

Im not so fussed for changing the sensor... but i see where it could be useful

the room i have my fridge in is Always around 20c so i probably wont use the heater until October/November time now :-)

Hello,for heating and cooling,there're 3 plug in thermostats. ITC-308,ITC-308S(with long sensor and standard sensor,and you can change sensor directly because there's a DC cord). ITC-310T, I think this one is good for brewing. As Alcoholx mentioned, there's a timer. For all these 3 models, you can use the long sensor. On ITC-308,ITC-310T,if you do not know how to wire on the controller,please refer to this thread.

http://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=59870

Hope that it will help. If any questions, you can PM inkbird.

Back