Glasgow group buy

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pietrach

Reaction score
Hi
I am based in Glasgow and looking for someone interested in a group buy to save on postage. i have probably enough for one/two brews now, but will be ordering shortly.

Let me now

Pawel

I'm in Kilmarnock ... Group buy on what? Hops? Grains? Equipment?

I thoug there was a couple of HBS in Glasgow? There is one in Kilmarnock now.

Hi
Group buy on anything. The idea is to save on postage which would be split proportionally. There is one homebrew shop in glasgow but the staff, in my experience, is very unfriendly with knowledge gaps regarding the most basic items, and the way hops are stored does not fill me with confidence. Hence i prefer online.

I second that about the staff in Glasgow.

I used to go in with a few questions (and buy stuff too!), and she made you feel as if you were thick, and asking the most obvious question in the world.

From Kilmarnock and not impressed by the new HBS there. Guy told me he sells out of date yeast, hoping the customer won't realise.

I'm in Kilmarnock ... Group buy on what? Hops? Grains? Equipment?

I thoug there was a couple of HBS in Glasgow? There is one in Kilmarnock now.

I am in kilmarnock as well. I would be interested in a group buy. LHBS in Killie is shutting down in a week or two. Johnny,the owner has tried hard to make it work but there is no demand for craft beer in Killie. He is,however planning to continue the homebrew side of things from home and will pass on discounts and help to some of his customers. Just ask him.

there is no demand for craft beer in Killie. He is,however planning to continue the homebrew side of things from home and will pass on discounts and help to some of his customers. Just ask him.

For approximately £23 per month he could become a sponsor of the site and use the site to advertise in the sponsors forum.

http://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/payments.php

Latest posts

Back