Loved ones and mobile phones.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
A double rant -

We used to have family now we have loved ones it really does annoy me when i read or hear those two words put together.

I have just been reading (BBC News) about mobile phone network roaming in the UK and they even managed to slip it in there -

Mr MacRae said in previous years the lack of mobile signal would have been a selling point but now people want it to stay connected to their loved ones.

We had no problem keeping in touch with our "loved ones" before mobile phones in fact we used to visit them or ring them on the phone, i imagine most of us still have landlines and remember how to use them.

If they were really "loved" they could just turn off the moronic things and talk to each other instead.

You know like people used to before they turned into the walking/driving brain dead. lol

Been invited to a Halloween party at no1 daughters house tonight, erm what am i talking about??? What i meant to say is daughter has decorated the house, and invited me and the missus to go and watch her and all of her pals, facebooking all of the people who aren't there, telling them what a fantastic time they are having, without actually talking to anyone, or taking any notice of what is going around them!
Well looking forward to this!!!

when history is written in a hundred years time, the downfall of the human race will be accredited to the mobile phone. Shame I won't be around to say, "told you so"

when history is written in a hundred years time, the downfall of the human race will be accredited to the mobile phone. Shame I won't be around to say, "told you so"
Thats true, and im sure it will also be written in " txt spk ", thanks to all the retards who use it to the point that its finding its way into the bloody dictionary for christ sake!
The English language is now f@+/*d in more ways than one!

Actually it would accredited to "Human Stupidity" Covers most things

I must admit Ido use my phone a lot especially to keep up with this place but i dont have a FB account that Icheck every 5 minutes as I see a lot of people at awork doing.

Mobile phones make us less sociable?

IMG_0571.PNG

bah, bah, .....
wake up you wankers...Oh eh ... I swore

No wonder people dont notice how F****** up the sky is nowadays. Too busy checking for new likes on their mind control devices, i mean mobile phones. Helped to create a nation of sheep.

The sheeple :lol:

I don't know the stats on smoking these days but in the days before mobiles if you walked down a busy street most of the people were smoking, now it seems most of the people are on their phones so maybe in a way its a good thing.

Latest posts

Back