killjoys

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
* The previous week I had been to the same shop for a loaf, none on the shelf and asked the assistant " have you got any white bloomers" without realising what I was saying!
She got me a loaf without even the hint of a smile.

It could have been worse you could have asked if she had brown bloomers. :sick:

I hate it when you ring a call centre and they (at some point) say "do you mind if i put you on hold" its just taken you half a fecking hour to get through do they honestly think you are going to say "yes i do i am in a hurry i will ring back later" :roll:

Walking through a shopping precinct and one of those clipbord waving, smug looking, irritating sods manages to collar you before you can give them the swerve???
They usually say "hi do you mind if i ask you a question?"
Thats your que to respond with
" I think youll find, in theory, you have just done that, by asking if i would mind if you asked me a question. The answer to tour question, is yes i do mind, im a very busy person....now **** off"

Walking through a shopping precinct and one of those clipbord waving, smug looking, irritating sods manages to collar you before you can give them the swerve???
They usually say "hi do you mind if i ask you a question?"
Thats your que to respond with
" I think youll find, in theory, you have just done that, by asking if i would mind if you asked me a question. The answer to tour question, is yes i do mind, im a very busy person....now **** off"

Ha ha I'm piching that one!

...for those survey and cadgers before they ask I point at them and say very loudly NOOOOO!

Cheers

Clint

Thats why i dont take any notice of polls and survey results. Would you really want to take any notice of the fkwitts who would actually spend time to speak to someone with a clipboard in the first place?

Back