Bad cat Imperial red.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidHatton

Reaction score
Hello,
Just made and bottled my first home brew, 2 weeks in the fermenter and to my surprise from the sample i took, it tasted like ale! :)
Anybody tried this kit?

next up tomorrow:-

Coopers Dark ale with brew enhancer 2.

Cheers.

Hello,
Just made and bottled my first home brew, 2 weeks in the fermenter and to my surprise from the sample i took, it tasted like ale! :)
Anybody tried this kit?

next up tomorrow:-

Coopers Dark ale with brew enhancer 2.

Cheers.

Use the search tool. You need to put in bulldog brews bad cat imperial red and you should see the thread. I don't know how to link to the thread but that search will do it.
EDIT
Found out how to show the link, here it is.
http://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=49645&highlight=bulldog+brews+imperial

I've done it twice, I like it, although it is a sweet red. first time i did it was only second brew and drank way to young. 2nd time let condition for good 12 weeks or so brewed in September 16 for christmas and it was great, still have some now

its a brew that needs 3 weeks in primary and long maturation IMO

Thanks! 3rd brew on Youngs american IPA, should have brewed this first as i have seen from youtube that it can be drunk youngish!!

Got a youngs Apia just about to finish it's 2 weeks carbonation. The hop aroma was lovely on bottling. :thumb:Hope it lives up to the positive reviews.
Good luck with yours!

Back