Register Now!
The HomeBrew Forum > Beer Brewing Talk > Beer Kits & Brewing Equipment Reviews. > building a control box

Help Support The Homebrew Forum by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.

Old 11-10-2017, 10:59 AM   #1
Lewis88

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default building a control box

Hi, im in the process of buying all of the bits and pieces to build a control box for my brewing. So far I have an ITC100VH with the SSR and heatsink, a k coupler which I will probably swap for the PT100 sensor. I have also bought a solar pump which is 24v 5M 800LPH.

Next thing on the list will be a decently sized project box to mount it all in, after its all bolted in and wired up I will be hoping to use the 240V in, with a transformer to mate it to the pump with a switch and potentiometer can anyone recommend what I need to be able to do this effectively? I don't want to over power the pump and break it so looking for something thats comfortably within its limits.
D_Colaco Likes This