I'm back!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calumscott

Regular.
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Well that was fun - 8 x 15 hour days trying to knock the new house into shape left no time for THBFing! Three rooms plastered, finished, painted and decorated AND all the furniture and boxes moved in...

...nearly organised, another couple of weeks and the order for the shiny pots goes in (although actually building the brewery will take a bit longer I fear).

In the meantime though, I got second place in the village show for my Chinook hopped Better Brew IPA. Marked down for being not as spec (it's a flower and veggie show rather than a beer comp) as it was in a brown bottle... Ho hum, not too fussed as I nailed the photography classes, three firsts and a third and the cup for best photo in show...

:party:

Have I missed much? I hear dissent about smilie restrictions and I'm curious about this "Back 2 Basics" stone that's rolling?

Thanks GA. Still haven't moved my stash from the MIL's yet so haven't been able to stop and sample your TC...

...that said, there's a collection of DJ's on the M6 heading my way today (I've inherited all my Mum's winemaking stuff) so your TC will be opened and put to two very good uses very soon! :thumb:

Just the right time to get a cider on I would say - nearly apple time and all that!

alanywiseman said:
Well Done on the move :clap: Now looking forward to following you brewery build :thumb:

Can't wait to get started, but I'll have to rattle off a few more kits to keep the stocks up in the meantime!

calumscott said:
alanywiseman said:
Well Done on the move :clap: Now looking forward to following you brewery build :thumb:

Can't wait to get started, but I'll have to rattle off a few more kits to keep the stocks up in the meantime!

Wouldnt want to go dry :nono: You can die from lack of fluids in 7 days I think and we would not want that :lol: :lol:

Back