Mikkeller's Book of Beer Giveaway!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyKU

Landlord.
Reaction score
I'm happy to announce the formation of the Mikkeller's Book of Beer Giveaway here on The Homebrew Forum!

THBF-Giveaway-1.jpg

The man behind Mikkeller offers his guide to the best beers. Discover how he got started in the business, and learn about the ever-growing Nordic beer revolution with its fascinating origins. Then find out everything you have ever wanted to know about this highly versatile of drinks with an in-depth look at the different types and the intrinsic differences between them.

Drawing on his years of experimenting with tastes, textures and techniques in the art of beer brewing, Mikkel offers you his own extraordinary insights into the processes behind your favourite beers. Starting with the basics, discover how to make beer at home with easy-to-follow recipes covering a range of classic Mikkeller beers including Texas Ranger, Jackie Brown and Beer Geek Breakfast, as well as recipes from The Kernel Brewery, Firestone Walker, Three Floyds, To Ol and Brouwerij De Molen.

THBF-Giveaway-2.jpg

Rules and Entry:
  • - Post to this Thread Once - Entry is open to All!

THBF-Giveaway-3.jpg

Drawing:

On April 26th we will close this thread at 11:59 PM Central (US Time) with a drawing on April 27th drawing three (3) winners.

Winners will be contacted to let them know they've won through private message on TheHomeBrewForum.

If you would like purchase this book please follow this link now.

Mikkeller's Book of Beer: Amazon.co.uk: Borg Bjergso, Mikkel, Pang, Pernille: 9781909342880: Books

From everyone at TheHomeBrewForum.com we wish you luck in the giveaway!

THBF-Logo.jpg

No purchase necessary. To enter by mail send full name, address, phone number to Entries must be received by April 26th, 2015 Void where prohibited. Limit one (1) entry per household. TheHomeBrewForum.com is not responsible for prizes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ste
Hi Austin, I'd like to be entered into the competition.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Andy

Fantastic, defineitly like to be entered too... Thanks

Count me in please.

i love a raffle. Austin I'll buy you a pint if I win. But don't let that affect the fairness of the draw.

Ok, two pints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back